Ola Chica! I haven’t been able to blog for sometime now, because work and other things keep me busy.
I want to relax my mind and see where my web scrolling will take me.
Now who wouldn’t want to relax in this island. Nanuku Island. It is part of Fiji’s group of islands located North of New Zealand and South East of Papua New Guinea. A 10-acre paradise where time is of no essence. All you will see are sand, sea and lots of coconut trees. The nearest island would be 15 miles away.
What to do? If you find that you are bored and have nothing to do in this island, alas, here is a list:
1. Snorkel or do dive – another one of licensing list. Hahahaha!!!
2. Kayak – don’t forget to wear your rash guards and apply lots of sun block lotion.
3. Fishing – who would not want to eat fresh fish caught just a few steps from you.
4. Or have a party – invite the neighboring islands and have a party island. By the way you will have your own personal chef.
5. The next day – do not forget to just lie on the sand and let the day pass by. Enjoy your private island.
Are you feeling bored or overworked? Stressed or panicking at the moment? Hahahaha! Just type in your search engine Airbnb and you can start calming down. WHETHER AN APARTMENT FOR A MONTH, A CASTLE FOR A WEEK, OR A VILLA FOR A MONTH, AIRBNB CONNECTS PEOPLE TO UNIQUE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES, AT ANY PRICE POINT, IN MORE THAN 34,000 CITIES AND 190 COUNTRIES.
Now I have the a positive thing to look forward to. I need to work extra hard and earn enough to be able to visit this place. These photos will work for me this week to keep me going. You can start looking for your own version of redbull to keep you going. Don’t forget to visit the Airbnb website or much better, click on this link so I can have referral points to help me book this island. You will have point, then I’ll also get points. Everybody happy!! Hahaha!!
#WhereToNext #Airbnb #AirbnbPH